Use of this site is provided by the UFree Network subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. UFree Network reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time. The website will need to be updated from time to time, usually frequently with news and other updates. Continuing to use the website after changes are made constitutes an agreement to said changes.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe any rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. The UFree website information may be used for personal use, and to spread awareness of the UFree mission statement.
4. UFree Network does not guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, but defects will be corrected where found.
5. UFree Network takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and UFree Network has no control over them. Including links is not an indication that UFree approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. UFree accepts no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites operated by third parties.?
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of European Union. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the European courts.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us by email: email@example.com